The Undying Queen Of UR by Abraham Kawa , Arahom Radjah Rate: 4 out of 5 Stars Series: Undying Queen, Book 1 Publication: Self-Published Publication Date: Feb 19, 2019 Format: Pdf Price: $2.99 Pages: 508 Amazon Link: Click Here Rating: Trigger Warnings & Disturbances: 6/10 Erotic / Sexual content: 6/10 Gore & Dismemberment: 7/10 Within time, poisonous thoughts bear strange fruits: grows ripe with opportunity (p.275). Bel, haunted and cursed by rejection wondered what has that wretch done to his queen. Narama couldn't bear to look at him: he was hers, yet his thoughts lingered about that bitch. She bedded Bel: she knew how much I hated it, yet she used it to drive me mad. Sin's asking too much: greed for power and wealth drowned him in Asag's hell. We know what he did with the old king, and in time, we can guess what he'll do to her. Narama's eyes fluttered: only her pain and hatred kept her conscious. As Arkhalla stepped out with he...
Unbound Deception by William Staikos Rating: 5 out of 5 Stars Publication: Self-Published Publication Date: July 12, 2018 Format: PDF Price: $4.99 Pages: 300 Amazon Link: Click Here "... Part of growing up is when you stop assuming someone will treat you just as fair as you treat them." *** My name is Salan: at the age of 19, I had to watch helplessly at my mother being murdered. Her crime: for giving birth to me, an Abomination. As I sit on this train seat, looking out from the window, I can't help myself reel back to my past: the way I escaped from a riot, then imprisoned for 2 years; how I had to watch my friends and girlfriend die; how I lost my arm and an eye. Those memories were so fresh as if burnt from a hot branding iron. However, life tested me in so many ways: my character, my patience, and my judgment. I wanted vengeance, to kill all the wrongdoers, but I couldn't, in the memory of my mother... As a reader, you wish to read a book ...
The Automation by Anonymous (Author) G. B. Gabbler (Editor) and B. L. A. (Narrator) Rate: 4 out of 5 stars Series: The Circo Del Herrero, Book 1 Publication: SOBPublishing Publication Date: July 7, 2014 Format: Mobi Price: $0.99 Pages: 366 Amazon Link: Click Here Rating on: Trigger Warnings & Disturbances: 6/10 Erotic / Sexual content: 3/10 Gore & Dismemberment: Nil Books can be given identities to represent themselves, yet not every book stands apart as The Automation , a book with multiple faces. It can either be positive or negative and memorable or whack, yet it’s a read far from its traditional uniformity. While every author has a story to tell, written under a pseudonym, BLA and GB Gabbler has been a busy bee coming up with their dealings with Vulcan, also know as Hephaestus, the Greek God of fire and smithery. Partaking as an unexpected guest in their story, BLA and GB Gabbler will take you in a humorously bizarre journey in The Circo Del Herrero ...
Comments
Post a Comment